Home School Link Worker
Home School Link Workers work within schools to support families and encourage all children to enjoy school and feel happy and secure.
Home School Link Workers can help:
- children who are experiencing difficult times or are withdrawn or anxious
- parents/carers experiencing difficulties with their child's behaviour
- families who are reacting to change, such as parental separation or bereavement
- parents/carers whose children are reluctant to attend school or who have been excluded
- parents/carers who may need support on a wide range of issues or difficulties impacting on their family life e.g. illness, domestic violence, disability, financial difficulties.
The Home School Link Worker can also:
- help with links between you and school
- support you at school meetings
- help you find your way through the education system
- guide you towards other sources of help, advice and support
- provide information on support groups for parents/carers.
Parents/carers, schools and children can ask Home School Link Workers to become involved.
Please click on the link below if you would like more information on our Home School Link Worker, Chris Albrecht:
Park Mead Primary School, Park Drive, Cranleigh, Surrey, GU6 7HB