Special Educational Needs & Disabilities (SEND)
Our Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Coordinator (SENDCO) is Mr. Elston. He can be contacted via the main school office.
SEND information Report
Schools have been asked to provide answers to 14 questions to explain their procedures and provision in supporting pupils who have Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
Schools are also asked to provide an outline of the support and interventions they are currently able to provide for all pupils (Wave 1), for those who may require a little support (Wave 2), and those who require more specific, individual support.
This provides parents/carers with a great amount of information. We would, however, encourage you to make a visit to school to discuss the particular needs of your child.
- Please click here for the Parents' Guide to Special Educational Needs and Disabilities at Park Mead
- Please click here to view the School's SEND information Report
- Please click here to view the School's Provision Map at Wave 1,2 and 3 provision.
- Please click here to view the Special Education Needs Policy.
- Please click here to view the Accessibility Policy.
- Please click here to view the Accessibility Plan.